Saturday, May 8, 2010



FIRST FESTIVAL OF THE SEASON

What a great day for a festival it was the Bluffton SC annual Art Festival Lots of fun art, great food (hey this is the South, the food is always good and fried) and great music! Had some things that I have been working on all week for the gallery so it's been a crazy week between my store and making art. Who has time for sleep........you won't see me in any of the pictures as I am the women with the dark glasses on (covering the dark circles) . But this is not a complaint because I love living the creative life. Working in my PJ's and till 3:00am it's a good gig! But I do need to schedule some sleep but not now because next week is the anual Artwalk yes I have to get ready for that! Then there's the Savannah shows, ok sleep is gonna have to wait.
Had to share some of the fun sites that we saw!





No comments:

Post a Comment